Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sky's experience

It must have been hard for Sky to open up about his military experience with the class. Countless casualties have occurred with the ongoing war and if we continue, more lives will be loss. We are very lucky for Sky to have gone to the battlefront, return with true stories of war and to be able to present in such a manner that moves the audience. I wanted to comment during his presentation but I couldn't find the words that express how grateful that he was able to come back to America safely and words that expresses my dislike of the stress that are put on to American soldiers. They fight for our country whether there is a clear reason to fight or a gut instinct of possible weapons of mass destruction. Thank you Sky for bringing the truth to light. I would have only known of the war through what the news tells me. We don't hear much about soldiers suiciding, they only continue to increase the death total.

No comments:

Post a Comment